Since the enactment of Sarbanes-Oxley, auditors have had civil and criminal liability and are required to take personal responsibility for financial statements. This activity will assist you with understanding your responsibilities and the legal ramifications of not meeting them. This background information will assist you with completing the final project and will provide preparation for a career in auditing.Critics of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act PDF do not believe the act will be effective at deterring accounting frauds because it primarily relies on specifying new crimes and higher penalties (e.g., increased maximum fines and prison terms). Critics argue that if corporate executives are not deterred by the prospect of 5 or 10 years in prison (which existed pre-Sarbanes-Oxley), the threat of imprisonment will have little or no practical effect no matter what the maximum is raised to. Thus, critics conclude that the act was more an expression of political outrage than good policy.Proponents of the act believe the new crimes, increased penalties, and the other provisions in the act will be effective at significantly reducing corporate accounting fraud.For your initial post, provide your opinion concerning the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and support your thoughts with at least one scholarly source in addition to the textbook.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.