The goal of the presentation is to demonstrate your understating of the fundamental role of learning and cognition in numerous processes and functions including perception, pattern recognition, attention, consciousness, learning, memory, concept formation, thinking, imaging, remembering, language, intelligence, emotions, and developmental processes, to name a few. This project is intended to provide you an opportunity to examine the concepts of cognition and learning that are of greatest interest to you, with the course content as a guide.Drawing on your knowledge of course concepts, identify a topic of interest related to cognitive psychology. Examples of topics one might consider include learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorder, emotional regulation, memory enhancement, or learning a language.In a PowerPoint presentation of at least 20 slides, not including title or reference slides, present your selected topic, demonstrating clear connections to cognitive psychology concept(s) introduced in the course. In your presentation, include the following elements:Identify, describe, define, and discuss, with detail, the selected topic related to a cognitive psychology concept.Provide critical analyses in the examination of the topic; the relevance of the topic on its own and its connection to cognitive psychology should be established early and effectually in the work.Note the topic’s relation to cognitive psychology, discussing the major functions/processes involved.This may include multiple structures of the brain, functions, and processes of cognition; be thorough and inclusive.In the discussion, identify whether the topic is an occurrence of normal or abnormal cognitive functions/processes and how these functions/processes may be enhanced or impeded.Provide clear definitions and/or explanations for the cognitive psychology concepts included within the work as links to the selected topic are made.Close your work with the major takeaway points of the presentation.Include appropriate attributions to sources for photographic, artistic, and/or graphic depictions displayed within the presentation.In developing your work, be sure to rely upon academic, scholarly sources to support the information included. Scholarly sources should be cited both in-text and on the reference slide of the submission. A minimum of three (3) academic, scholarly sources is required to be cited in the work.Work should be submitted in a PowerPoint file or other compatible file, and be at least 20 slides in length, excluding the required title slide and separate reference slide. Detailed speaker notes should accompany slides containing mostly bullet-point data to include the details expected in the instructions above.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.