A 41-year-old obese male patient is diagnosed with congestive heart failure (CHF). He is told to begin a moderate exercise routine with a healthy diet and is prescribed several medications ?? including a diuretic.
- Based on your knowledge of the kidney and the disease of CHF, what factors would be important in selecting a specific diuretic? How would you explain to this patient how it works?
- If this patient developed a disease that caused the renal blood flow to be diminished, how might this impact the medication he is taking for his congestive heart failure? As his health care provider, how would you change his treatment in this situation?
Instructions: One to 1 pg and a half is enough its a discussion post. APA style. Must have at least 3 references.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.