In this journal reflection, you will answer the questions below to help you formulate your topic.
Please address the following in your journal:
- Identify a topic in your specialization. (For IT students, Information Technology is not a topic, however, Millennial’s perceptions of smart phone technology could be a topic. For leadership students, leadership or leadership styles would be too broad. You could, however, compare leader and followers perceptions of leadership styles in private four year institutions. These are examples).
- What is the current problem related to your topic? Who is the problem happening to? Where is the problem happening? Provide at least two citations to show that the problem is still happening today.
- What part of the problem listed in #2 do you want to research and why?
- What methodology are you planning on using? (If you are unsure, do you plan on a quantitative or qualitative study? You will determine your methodology in 839).
- For the methodology listed in #4, how and where will you get your data?
- What theories or frameworks (i.e. transformational leadership theory, technology acceptance model, etc) will guide your study? What are the origins of these theories?
Share your topic idea(s) by going to the “Week 1 Assignment – Journal Reflection on Topic Ideas” link above.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.