Begin writing a journal of insights/reflections related to the case study. What resonates? What do you disagree with? What elements lead you to be more effective as a leader? Why do you suppose that is? Be honest with yourself and your reactions and reflections. Journal additions will be required in Weeks 1,3,5.
Please see attached case study info
This doesnt need to be too long, one page minimum.
Needed by 2 pm Sunday 9/17/23 – (US CST US Central Standard Time)
Case Study Financial Statements for Walmart Stores Inc. and Macy??s Inc.
Table 3-8 contains the financial results for Walmart and Macy??s for 2012. Evaluate each company’s financial performance based on the metrics discussed in Section 3.1, such as ROE, ROA, profit margin, asset turns, APT, C2C, ART, INVT, and PPET. Can you explain the differences you see in their performance based on their supply chain strategy and structure? Compare the metrics for each company with similar metrics for Amazon and Nordstrom from Table 3-1. Which metrics does each company perform better on? What supply chain drivers and metrics might explain this difference in performance?
Table 3-8 Selected Financial Data for Walmart Stores Inc. and Macy??s Inc.
Year ended January 31, 2013 ($ millions)
Net operating revenues
Cost of goods sold
Selling, general, and administrative expense
Income before income taxes
Cash and cash equivalents
Prepaid expenses and other
Total current assets
Property, plant, and equipment
Other intangible assets
Liabilities and Stockholder Equity
Total current liability
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.