book, it needs to be cited from Jeanne Ellis OrmRod, BRETT JONES
Students sometimes hold misconceptions that can interfere with their learning in the classroom. Why can these be difficult to change? In what ways have you encountered ideas that are difficult to change? What types of instructional strategies can help?
You must start a thread before you can read and reply to other threads
Citations from this book APA format
The discussion each week is worth up to 5 points. I will pose a question, and the basic expectation is thatyou will post an original answer/reaction to the question and then come back to the forums on severalother days and engage in an active discussion with your classmates. Discussion of outside experiences,such as what you are doing in your practicum placement as it relates to the question asked, is encouraged,but please remember that you must also discuss theory and what you are reading.Your initial post is worth 3 points. It is due by midnight on Thursday night. Initial posts done latewill lose one point. The discussion forum closes at midnight on Sunday night, and points can not bemade up.3 points 2 points 1 point 0 pointsQualities of the initial post: You answered the question thoroughly, and it is evident that you read the material. Although discussion of your experiences is encouraged,it is also essential to discuss theory and ideas in 300 words
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.