You have been tasked with encouraging clients to invest in stocks by writing an article for the online newsletter recommending a stock for your clients to invest in. For the Unit 7 Discussion Board, you will write a descriptive essay about stocks; the essay should be no less than 250 words.
Post 1: Initial Response
In the introduction to your essay introduce yourself/your investment firm and the purpose of this newsletter article.
As part of the body of your essay include:
Name of the stock
Where the company headquarters are located
What kind of goods/services the company provides
Explanation (opinion) of why the stock is a good one
Opening and closing price (or current price if you are working on your essay while the market is open) for today (the day you are completing this assignment)
Stock price range over the past year
Screenshot of the day’s graph with the date showing (Google and DuckDuckGo will both show date)
Screenshot of the year’s graph (Click on 1Y at the top of the graph)
Why it’s important to focus on the big picture with stocks instead of each day’s gain/loss
Conclude your essay with a well-structured final paragraph that summarizes your investment suggestion.
Every piece of writing should have an introduction, three body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
Paragraph 1: Introduction
Paragraph 2: Name of the stock, headquarters location, goods/services company provides
Paragraph 3: Explanation of why the stock is a good investment.
Paragraph 4: Opening and closing price for today with screenshot, past year’s range with screenshot, big picture focus
Paragraph 5: Conclusion
You need to include at least one reference, not including the textbook. Your outside sources for this essay need to be cited in proper APA format. You can find numerous APA resources in the Writing Center Writing Reference Library on the Research, Citation, and Plagiarism page.
Your essay should include a highly developed purpose and viewpoint; it should also be written in Standard American English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, grammar, and mechanics. There should be no evidence of plagiarism. If you are unsure about what constitutes plagiarism, please review the plagiarism policy.
Post 2: Reply to a Classmate
You are a potential investor in your classmate’s recommended stock. Find a classmate’s initial post that has not yet been replied to by a fellow classmate. In a summary paragraph, discuss the stock that your classmate has presented as an investment option by answering the following questions:
Were you familiar with the company?
Did the current stock price or past year stock price trend surprise you in any way?
What might you predict about the future trends for this company?
Are you encouraged to invest in your classmate’s recommendation?
Minimum requirement for the post:
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.