Conduct a health history on a family member or friend. You can use the form located in your Health Assessment lab manual book or from Week Two classroom assignment.You do not need to submit the health history form with your paper. Be sure they give you permission. Using the interviewing techniques learned in Module 2, gather the following information. Use your textbook as your guide.
Past Medical Health
Review of Systems
While this is only a partial health history, summarize in 3 -5 pages the information you gathered.
Include your answers to the following questions in the summary:
Was the person willing to share the information? If they were not, what did you do to encourage them?
Was there any part of the interview that was more challenging? If so, what part and how did you deal with it?
How comfortable were you taking a health history?
What interviewing techniques did you use? Were there any that were difficult and if so, how did you overcome the difficulty?
Now that you have taken a health history discuss how this information can assist the nurse in determining the health status of a client.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.