Greetings good afternoon, as spoken today in practice favor of with your assigned patient please begin to perform your Case Study, which is in your practice manual. Follow the rubric. Recognize the historical evolution in mental health care to apply appropriate therapeutic strategies. The case study is a useful tool that allows the student and teacher to collaboratively reflect on the course of a patient’s treatment in a realistic and clinical way. The case study begins from the moment the information is obtained during the interview process, to carry out the diagnosis of the patient until the treatment of his medical condition. The parts that make up the Patient History for the Case Study and the evaluation criteria are described in the “Case Study Rubric for Mental Health” (Annex G). Manual in practice 41-43.MENTAL HEALTH CASE STUDY RUBRIC
No. Student: ____
Criteria to be evaluated
1. Presentation (Uses APA suggested format)
2. Purpose of the Case Study (Objectives)
3. Case study a. Demographics
b. Medical Diagnosis
c. Definition, etiology
d. Clinical manifestations
f. Nursing Care
• Own: I
• Axis: II
• Axis: III
• Axis: IV
• Axis: V
h. Main Complaint
i. Family History (genogram) Contains information related to interpersonal relationships and
mental health conditions.
j. Synthesis stage of growth and development (childhood to stage found: adolescence, adult,
k. Presents drug therapy (indications, via dose, adverse reactions, contraindications, nursing
4. Analyze laboratories
5. Nursing Care Plan
a. Dear (Patones according to Marjory Gordon)
b. Nursing Diagnosis (PES, NANDA), NOC, NIC, Rational, Evaluation and Review of the care plan.
Patterns according to Marjory Gordon
6. Rapporteur process a. Objectives
b. Stages of growth and development
c. Environmental description d. Stages of the therapeutic relationship
and. Therapeutic techniques
f. Use of defense mechanisms
g. Student verbal and non-verbal communication
h. Verbal and non-verbal communication from the client
i. Intervention analysis
7. Execution works (Evidence of your work, reflective diary, educational talk)
8. Conclusion: analysis, includes conceptual, or theoretical framework. Timely delivery of theoretical
basis, customer manifestations to explain pathology and customer prognosis.
9. Bibliography (Texts, magazines, internet Minimum five
10. Reaction to the nursing course and program
11. Reaction to the case study
12. Sharpness and clarity in presentation
Purchase answer to see full
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.