Chapters 4, 5, and 6. Please answer each question:
1. Explain and elaborate on minimizing debilitative emotions. – What does it include? Explain in detail.
2. Explain and elaborate on the nongender variables that link male and female language use. What does it include? Explain in detail.
3. Explain and elaborate on gestures. What does it include? Explain in detail.
Lectures to choose from:
– Chapter 4 – Emotions
– Chapter 4 – What are Emotions
– Chapter 4 – Influences on Emotion Expression
– Chapter 4 – Guidelines for Expressing Emotions
– Chapter 4 – Managing Difficult Emotions
Chapter 5 – Lecture – Language: Barrier and Bridge
Chapter 5 – Lecture – Language is Symbolic
Chapter 5 – Lecture – Impact of Language
Chapter 5 – Lecture – Impact of Language – Disruptive Language
Chapter 5 – Lecture – Impact of Language – Language of Responsibility
Chapter 5 – Lecture – Gender and Language
Chapter 5 – Lecture – Gender and Language – Reasons for Communicating
Chapter 5 – Lecture – Culture and Language
Chapter 6 – Nonverbal Communication
Chapter 6 – Characteristics of Nonverbal Communication
Chapter 6 Nonverbal Characteristics 2
Chapter 6 – Influences on Nonverbal Communication
Chapter 6 Cultural Influences on Nonverbal Behavior
Chapter 6 Differences Between Verbal and Nonverbal Communication
Chapter 6 – Types of Nonverbal Communication – Part 1
Chapter 6 – Types of Influences on Nonverbal Communication – Part 2
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.