Circuit City was an American consumer electronics company founded by Samuel Wurtzel in 1949. By the 1990s, Circuit City became the second-largest consumer electronics store in the United States with annual sales of $12 billion. On March 8, 2009, Circuit City shut down all its stores. On January 8th at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Circuit City’s CEO announced a comeback and relaunch of Circuit City into ??a dynamic, a social-focused e-commerce site? and a new business strategy for its retail stores12.
In this case study, assume that Circuit City hired you as the new chief information officer (CIO) to help relaunch the company into a global e-commerce multinational company.
The following information should be covered in the research paper.
´1. History of Circuit City
´2. What were the issues and challenges that caused the collapse of Circuit City in 2009?
´3. What are the issues and challenges with Circuit City 2018 latest e-commerce initiative?
´4. Discuss the major competitors in global e-commerce.
´5. How would IT deliver value to the business?
´6. Proposed the IT infrastructure required to support global e-commerce
´7. Proposed the IT budget for the e-commerce initiative
´8. Discuss the IT-based risks associated with global e-commerce
´9. Discuss how IT can leverage innovative technologies such as social media, big data, and business intelligence to provide value to the business
´10. Discuss the future or emerging technologies that would be leveraged to give Circuit City a competitive advantage.
Instructions: The paper must be 10 pages. There must be at least 5 APA formatted references (and APA in-text citations) to support the thoughts in the post as needed. Use only the previous 3 years’ scholarly articles.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.