Typed, double-spaced (no extra spacing between paragraphs), and 600 to 1,000 words long.
A primary source is the text you are writing about. A secondary source is ABOUT the primary source. Frankenstein is a primary source. An article about Frankenstein is a secondary source.
You have to use at least 2 academic secondary sources in addition to your primary source. This means a legit, scholarly article, NOT dictionary.com or Wikipedia and for the love of all that’s holy, not Sparknotes. Opinion pieces, blogs, and non-scholarly websites do NOT count as academic sources. Use academic journal articles (see “databases” on the library website), books or book chapters, legitimate academic sites, etc. The CSU librarians are happy to assist you!
Do not use your secondary source to define a term we’ve discussed in class. Your source should support your thesis, not define something we already know.
Use brief quotes from both primary and secondary sources to support your thesis.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.