You are persuading your audience to act so make sure you have facts (with oral citations) and a strong call to action (what do you want your audience to go out and do right away) in your conclusion. Don’t forget to include outline.
You will prepare and deliver a compelling an argumentative persuasive speech using Monroe’s Motivated Sequence. You must have all steps clearly outlined in your speech (attention [intro], need [body 1], satisfaction [body 2], visualization [body 3], and action [conclusion]). Clearly take a side on an issue and attempt to influence your audience. You must logically establish why the audience must change their behavior or attitude toward something.
Topic: Mental Health and behavior in teenagers
Purpose of speech: Improve mental health awareness in teenagers
Explain why this topic is appropriate to you, the audience, and this occasion: Improves our understanding of mental health, Safe and supportive environments, Behavior Control
Using Monroe’s Motivated Sequence as your pattern or organization, list the steps you might discuss within the your presentation (label them I. Attention, II. Need, etc. followed by a short description of each step): I. Attention- Be physically healthy- (exercising, eating healthy, good sleep) II. Need- Depression- (Encourage to get help, treatment III. Satisfaction- Improved moods- (Talking to someone, Relaxation techniques) IV. Visualization- Increased self-esteem- (Be positive, gives reassurance, build self-worth) V. Action- Seek help (speak with a mental health professional, treatment plan)
Sources (complete citations required): (at least two you will use): Haas, S. A., & Fosse, N. E. (2008). Health and the educational attainment of adolescents: Evidence from the NLSY97. Journal of Health & Social Behavior, 49(2), 178-192.
Turner, H., Finkelhor, D., & Ormrod, R. (2006). The effect of lifetime victimization on the mental health of children and adolescents. Social Science & Medicine, 62(1), 13-27.
World Health Organization. (2014). Mental health: A state of well-being. http://www.who.int/features/factfiles/mental_health/en. https://opa.hhs.gov/adolescent-health/mental-health-adolescents
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.