Complete Tables 1 and 2 in this document. Add all information assets to Clearwater IRM Analysis Application (Under Asset Inventory List)
Complete asset valuation screens in the Clearwater IRM Analysis application for your top information
assets as defined in the template tables.
Will provide Clearwater IRM Analysis login details
Billingsley-Boscovitch Business Supplies, Inc. (B3SI)
Billingsley-Boscovitch Business Supplies, Inc. (B3SI) strives to provides its customers with the
high quality business and technology supplies, equipment, furnishing and advice need to enable
our customers to maximize their business operations.
It is our intent to provide the highest degrees of dedication, quality and integrity, reflected in
our services and our products. We are committed to building life-long partnerships with our
customers and our employees. We strive to provide our products and services with a
dedication to the highest degree of integrity and quality, with customer satisfaction and the
development of long-term professional relationships with our customers. We value our
employees that build pride and strive to creating a strong positive working environment and
B3SI is a local office supply store established in 1979 after its co-founders William Billingsley
and Alexander Boscovitch met in college. Upon graduation, each earning their business
degrees with honors, the duo decided to establish a local store which would sell office supplies
to many of the north Atlantis companies, building a strong customer based with a high degree
of customer support and satisfaction. Today, even in the face of corporate office supply giants,
their dedication to serving their customers has allowed the company to grow to 5 regional
stores, with a corporate headquarters serving as the central shipping and receiving hub, and a
fleet of 20 delivery trucks.
Recently (in 2015) both Mr. Billingsley, Senior and Mr. Boscovitch retired from the business
leaving William Billingsley II (a.k.a. Junior) in charge of the business. Junior has an MBA and a
BSBA in Entrepreneurship, with a minor in IT from the Atlantis University of Technology.
Junior??s first order of business was to update the almost obsolete IT infrastructure and
telephony systems in all stores and the corporate headquarters. His next task is to improve the
information security of the corporate headquarters.
The current CEO, William Billingsley, Jr. oversees all operations at corporate headquarters and
all 5 regional stores. The managers of the regional stores actually report to the COO, who
reports to the CEO.
The current CFO, Rachel Xieng, oversees all financial operations at corporate headquarters and
all 5 regional stores. The Senior Accountant reports directly to the CFO.
The Current COO, Grace Williams, oversees all corporate and branch operations, including
sales, procurements and distribution. The managers of all 5 stores report to the COO, as does
the Managers of Purchasing, Sales, Distribution, HR and IT.
Corporate Organization Chart
Corporate Headquarters Physical Plant
Risk Management Project using Clearwater Compliance IRM Analysis ?? First Steps
Ima Student, Course, Semester, Date
Assignment 3 Asset Management
For this assignment, you will perform asset management using the Clearwater IRM Analysis software that is the leading application for healthcare information risk management in the nation. The software is cloud-based and can be accessed via a Web browser. This assignment will help you become familiar with the software and later you will use the software in your course project. Each student has an assigned account. Information needed to access Clearwater IRM Software:
Clearwater Compliance, LLC Software at:
Username: your UW Extended Campus email address, e.g.,
Begin by reading through these instructions. Review and/or complete the corresponding phase of this document before beginning the software component.
Follow the steps below to finish this assignment:
1. Begin with reviewing the provided list of information assets in the attached document (BSSI-Case.pdf) the case organization would have and associate them with their media.
2. Complete Tables 1 and 2 in this document.
3. Add all information assets to Clearwater IRM Analysis Application (Under Asset Inventory List)
4. Complete asset valuation screens in the Clearwater IRM Analysis application for your
top information assets as defined in the template tables. In a real-world project, accurate asset valuation requires more data than the case study provides. For this task, focus on assigning importance and determining RTO and/or RPO for assets based on your assumptions and interpretation of their criticality to the owner.
5. Ensure your asset descriptions are a minimum of 25 words in length.
6. Create component groups for all shared or dedicated components (media) associated with your information assets.
Instructions for Table 1. Delete before submitting.
Complete Table 1 below specifying any information assets appropriate to the case not provided (add/remove rows as needed), the component/media, owner, type of data, RTO, and RPO, of all provided information assets, based on assumptions you derive from the case document.
These values will be entered into Clearwater IRM later in this assignment. Remember, each application should be paired with its data on its own server. All data is backed to
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.