I don’t know how to handle this Cultural Studies question and need guidance.
Answer only one of the following:
Option 1. Pulido & Chicano! According to Pulido, what sorts of issues inspired Black, Brown, and Asian American activists to become involved in the activist movements of the 1950s-1970s? How were these issues similar to those experienced by Chicana and Chicano student activists in this week’s assigned Chicano!documentary episode, “Taking Back the Schools”? Provide examples from both the assigned reading and documentary. How are some of the issues raised by the students in the reading or documentary still problems in recent history? (2000s—Present)
Option 2. Arellano & Chicano! According to Arellano, what is Danza Azteca, and how did this tradition become part of Chicanx activism and culture? In the Chicano! documentary episode, “Taking Back the Schools,” how is Chicano identity utilized to inspire student activism? Provide examples from both the assigned reading and documentary. In your opinion, why might Danza Azteca have appealed to Chicanx activists who were interested in learning more about their Indigenous heritage?
Option 3. Arellano. According to Arellano, what is the history of Danza Azteca? Why is there a rift between the “concheros” and Mexica/Aztec dancers? Although “Aztec” dance is not directly derived from “Aztec” (or Mexica) traditions, per se, how did this practice appeal to Mexicans and Chicanos who sought to embrace their indigenous identity? What sorts of benefits does Danza Azteca offer practitioners today? (2000s—Present)
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.