Visit this Currency Analysis site (https://santandertrade.com/en/portal/currency-analysis) and see what data is available on the page. Select the United States when asked Country. The landing page shows U.S. Dollar (USD) exchange rates compared to four other currencies: EURO, Japanese Yen (JPY), British Pound (GBP), and Swiss Franc (CHF). It also allows you to browse 147 currencies. For most currencies, the site will categorize:
- Exchange Rate Regime
- Level of Currency Instability
- Yearly average rate (4 years)
Research and find out what these terms mean. Using the pull-down menu, select your UN Member State currency of interest. Research currencies (one at a time) from two total UN Member States (other than the EURO, USD, JPY, GBP, or CHF). NOTE: the countries analyzed here will not be used in other course assignments.
Provide information explaining the foreign currencies and how they are exchanged, the level of instability, and their yearly average rate. If the currency does not have information on all three categories, select another.
Exchange Rate Regime
Level of Currency Instability
Yearly average rate (4 years) 20xx. 20xx. 20xx. 20xx
Compared to USD
Source: Santander Trade
Explain the significance of the information contained in the table. Discuss how the country??s exchange rate/stability and importing and exporting are related. (1/2 page)
Provide an economic overview of the country using Santander Analyze markets (Enter name in country information).
Do not copy tables of data. You will write about the economy. You should include the effects of COVID, overall economic growth, inflation, the country??s financial sector (as examples). (1/2 page)
Write about the country??s risk assessment using CoFace Country risk assessment data. (1/2 page)
No quotations are permitted in this paper. Each paragraph (except the introduction and conclusion) must contain at least one in-text citation. Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format. NOTE: failure to use research with accompanying citations to support content will result in reduced scoring ??Level 2-Developing? on the grading rubric. This is a professional paper; not a personal one based on feelings. It must be written in the third person; this means words like ??I?, ??we?, and ??you? are not appropriate.
–Exchange Rate Mechanism (Regime) (2021)
–Currency Fluctuations: How they Affect the Economy (2021) https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/080613/effects-currency-fluctuations-economy.asp
–How Does the Exchange Rate Work and How Does It Affect Many Parts of Your Life? (2021)https://www.gobankingrates.com/money/economy/economy-explained-exchange-rate-work-mean/
–What Do We Mean by Currency and Foreign Exchange? (2020) https://biz.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Business/Advanced_Business/International_Business_(LibreTexts)/07%3A_Chapter_7/7.02%3A_Section_2-
–International Banking (2019)
How Importing and Exporting Impacts the Economy (2020) https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/100813/interesting-facts-about-imports-and-exports.asp
Your submission will include:
- A paper with APA citations (2 to 3-sentence introduction, 4-page body (includes tables), 2 to 3-sentence conclusion)
- The reference list page in APA format
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.