ScenarioYou are the HIM Director at LiveWell Hospital. Known for your expertise in healthcare data and systems, the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) has asked you to present at the next national conference on the topic of managing data in healthcare. You have an hour to present, and you want to make sure your audience of Health Information Professionals receives valuable educational materials.InstructionsAfter pondering over the types of educational materials best suited for your presentation, you decide to create the following to distribute to your audience:An infographic that differentiates between databases, data dictionaries, data warehouses, and data mining.A fact sheet as an educational resource on the methods to manage the creation, use, storage, revision, and exchange of data in an EHR.A chart or table that compares the Directed, Query-Based, and Consumer-Mediated Health Information Exchange models.There are many free online applications for creating infographics, such as Canva.com. Use an application of your choice and save the infographic as a PDF document. Save your fact sheet and chart or table as either Word or PDF documents. Submit all three documents.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.