The purpose of this assignment is to familiarize with the design of embedded SQL retrieval queries using the Company database ( Tables and description ) in XAMPP.
Write an embedded SQL program (asg5.java) with Java as the
host language that would prompt for an input text file (that contains one project number per line with no hyphens or spaces).
For each input line,
if the input project number value is invalid, print a invalid input message
otherwise, output the following:
– project number
– name of the project
– name of the department that controls the project
– name of the manager of the department
– the number of work assignments for the project
Also, list the average number of work assignments per (valid) project (a single value for the entire input file)
Assume that the input file contains at least one valid project number.
Use dynamic SQL queries with parameters and the queries should not use any data values (given in the sample data set).
You are encouraged to use several embedded dynamic SQL queries and share values among them through Java variables.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.