1. You will need to have at least 300 words in this Debate post plus full references due Wednesday …Research must be done in the library using JSTOR database or other sources that are creditable.
2. Also 2 Debate peer responses that make a contribution to the historical discussion with at least 100 words for each required response. Research must be done in the library using JSTOR database or other sources that are creditable.
3. You must reference using one of the three formats and following your major’s designated style: MLA, APA, CS, Kate L. Turabian’s Manual, and the Chicago Manual of Style (CMS). YOU MUST CITE YOUR SOURCES! (See syllabus for links to the Style websites to learn how to cite and references)
Citations/references use your major degree’s style. See the link for your major’s style:
Citation Styles by Major:https://apus.libguides.com/programstyleguides
APA Style: https://www.apus.edu/apus-library/resources-services/Writing/writing-center/apa-style-guide-info.html
BLUE BOOK: https://www.apus.edu/apus-library/resources-services/Writing/writing-center/bluebook-style-guide-info.html
Chicago Style: https://www.apus.edu/apus-library/resources-services/Writing/writing-center/chicago-style-guide-info.html
Chicago part 2: https://www.apus.edu/apus-library/resources-services/Writing/writing-center/chicago-style-info-continued.html
MLA Style: https://www.apus.edu/apus-library/resources-services/Writing/writing-center/mla-style-guide-info.html
Your arguments should come from your textbook, the lectures, videos, and the research you conducted in the APUS Library. The initial post with well referenced facts is due by Wednesday, 11:55 p.m. ET and 2 peer responses are due by Friday, 11:55 p.m. ET. Do not research on the Internet.
1947 protest march by NAACP youth members at Texas State University; from artstor.org.
You have been divided into two groups. Group A will support SNCC and what evolved into the Black Power movement. Group B will support the SCLC (Martin Luther King, Jr.’s movement). To participate in the debate, you need to research both positions. The required work will help you. Who will you be in this debate? What character will you pick? It does not have to be an actual historical figure. You can be, for example, a white SNCC worker, or a Black Panther working in the breakfast program. Stay in character for your responses because each response is part of the debating.
Post your initial post in character supporting your assigned position. You are then required to continue the debate by posting responses to the arguments of at least two classmates assigned to the opposing group. Do not make assumptions. Instead, assume the historical role of someone who lived in the United States during this period. Whatever you write should be in character. Be creative! Remember that everything you argue, although in character, must be grounded in academic research and must demonstrate you have done the required work.
Group A: Your last name begins with the letter N-Z.
Group B: Your last name begins with the letter A-M.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.