Detailed Project Instructions
Choose a topic from the course (Music and Literature, Music and the Stage, Music and Art, etc.), then choose a theme within that topic. Discuss your reason for choosing this theme, how it fits into the topic of your choice, and the musical elements you will look for as you choose your repertoire.Next, choose an instrument(s) you would like to focus on. In other words, will you build a recital for voice, for orchestra, string quartet, tuba, etc.? Discuss your reasoning. Section 1 should be about 600 to 700 words total.
Create a recital program (formatted as a list like this sample program ). Choose classical and popular music based on the topic, theme, and instrument you discussed in Section 1. You must select some classical music to be included in your program. Also, include Spotify or YouTube links and times for each piece you choose. At the bottom of the list of pieces, include the total time of the music. Section 2 should include at least 60 minutes of music.
- Piece 1??Erlking, by Schubert, 4:14 https://youtu.be/5XP5RP6OEJI
- If you are only using one movement from a larger work, and the YouTube video is the entire work, be sure to list the exact times of the music you wish to use (i.e. ??0:00 – 12:43?).
In paragraph form, defend and discuss your decision for choosing each piece in Section 2. Use musical terminology to discuss the pieces and be sure to apply information about the course topic you chose in Section 1. Section 3 should be about 1000 words total.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.