Learning logical fallacies from a story. Thinking about the relationship between logic and emotions.
Read the short story Love is a Fallacy by Max Shulman.
1. List 8 different kinds of logical fallacies described and demonstrated in the story, defining and explaining each.
2. Provide your own examples of the same fallacies. Coming up with original examples is the best proof that you understood the fallacies, so just copying some examples from the internet will not do.
3. What can you infer from the story about the narrator’s attitude to women. (Bear in mind that the narrator is the character who tells the story, not the author Max Shulman). To what degree is it true that women are more emotional and men more rational?
4. What can you infer from the story about the author’s view about the relationship between love and logic, emotions and reason in general? Do you agree with his conclusion?
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.