please comment to each post and ask each one of it question.
Aerobic respiration occurs in the mitochondria and cytoplasm (glycolysis). (Krebs cycle and electron transport chain). Only the cytoplasm can engage in anaerobic respiration. The biological mechanism by which oxygen-rich dietary glucose is transformed into energy is known as aerobic respiration. Most plants, animals, birds, humans, and other mammals use this sort of respiration regularly. Anaerobic respiration includes fermentation, which only occurs in the cytoplasm. When there is no oxygen present, incomplete oxidation of glucose takes place during anaerobic respiration. It is frequently referred to as fermentation. The biological mechanism through which food glucose is transformed into energy while being exposed to oxygen is known as aerobic respiration. The majority of plants, animals, birds, humans, and other mammals engage in this sort of respiration. Through a process called fermentation, carbohydrates are changed into new products by microorganisms in a chemical reaction. Since the beginning of time, humans have used the natural fermentation process to create a variety of goods, such as foods, medicines, and energy.
2. In this week’s discussion, we compare and contrast aerobic respiration, anaerobic respiration, and fermentation. Some similarities that were mentioned in our book are that anaerobic respiration and fermentation do not require oxygen while aerobic respiration does require oxygen. Another comparison I have found that was mentioned in our book is that “both aerobic and anaerobic respiration both have a type of Phosphorylation which is a substrate-level and oxidative while for fermentation the type of phosphorylation is a substrate level” (Bauman P123). In the article, it talks about how aerobic respiration and fermentation both provide energy to cells. It states, “Fermentation was the first process to occur during the course of evolution because the atmosphere did not originally contain oxygen. Aerobic respiration is the process that represents the progress associated with evolution in complex organisms” (Pesacreta).
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.