Reflective Journal 9
Building Effective Partnerships with Families
After reading this week’s, Chapter 12: Teaching Children to Communicate: Language, Literacy, and the Arts
you learned how important it is to build effective partnerships with your student’s families.
It is the beginning of the school year, and you are going to create a family partnership plan. Remember that not all families are the same. Your plan needs to consider and include how you will address different family structures, different cultures, and different languages.
What specific things will you do to begin your partnership with the families? o Why did you choose these things?
What specific things will you do to maintain your partnership with the families throughout the school year? o Why did you choose these things?
Reflective Journal 10
After reading Chapter 11 and NAEYC Position Statement on Curriculum, Assessment, and Program Evaluation (Links to an external site.)
Reflect and respond to the following questions:
1. How does assessment assist in the learning process?
2. What are some characteristics of developmentally and culturally appropriate assessments?
3. Describe three different methods of gathering and recording assessment information.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.