Use technological tools and strategies to improve engagement between families and professionals.
ScenarioYour program’s Parent Advisory Board (PAB) has indicated its desire to increase and improve the program’s online presence and use of technological communication tools, based on the preferences indicated by parents and staff in a recent program communications survey. Therefore, the PAB has assigned to you the task of developing an electronic communication plan toward better connecting the children, families, and staff of the program.
InstructionsTo demonstrate how to connect children, families, and colleagues across your early childhood program community, you will create four electronic options for communication. You must also include a 1-2 page rationale for how each of the options will enhance and improve engagement with families and professionals. Create the following: (these must be original and electronic creations)One-page Program Newsletter – covering daily activities of the children in a specific age groupDaily child record – a form for educators to complete about a child’s daily experiencesProfessional Email to a program leader which addresses a concern or challenge and asks for guidance.Your choice of electronic communication tool (Example: an original website page, an original blog, social media, etc.)The deliverable should also include:Professional language, including proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.APA formatting with in-text citations for resources to support your ideas.Reference page with APA formatted references that match your in-text citations.NOTE – You may not use past newsletters or electronic communication pieces from your early learning program. All deliverable components must be original work.
Submit1-2 page rationale for how all of the options you are providing will enhance and improve engagement with families and professionals. Each electronic option must be addressed individually. Include at least one credible resource and corresponding in-text citations to support your ideas. Each option must be addressed individually.One-page program newsletterDaily child recordProfessional email in a documentYour choice of professional communication- if a website, blog, or social media, provide screenshots and an active link to the live site.Reference page with APA formatted references along with matching in-text citations
ResourcesHow to create a newsletter FAQ: https://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/214404Newsletters and brochure page in Writing Guide: https://guides.rasmussen.edu/writing/newslettersWhat is email etiquette? FAQ: https://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/32494How to create a table in Word FAQ: https://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/95158For APA formatting assistance, visit the APA guideTo get a free copy of Microsoft Office – https://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/32342
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.