Prompt (what will you be writing about):
Despite having sold more than 40 million copies, To Kill a Mockingbird is still one of the most
banned books in American school curriculum. This is based in its adult theme and charged
Now that you have viewed this version (which is almost identical to the novel), what do you
think about his ban? Please respond to the following prompt, using the film study, and two
other academic/reliable sources. In your essay, use cited text examples from both research
sources as well as the film.
Should Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird be banned in middle and high schools? Why
or why not?
Instructions (how to get it done):
• Choose your side of this issue and decide what three supporting proofs you are going to use
to defend your argument.
• Create a thesis statement that clearly states your argument and how you are going to prove it.
You are welcome to use the following template:
o It is apparent that Harper Lee’s Pulitzer Prize winning novel, To Kill a Mockingbird,
should be banned in middle and high schools because of reason #1, reason #2,
• Go to the library database and find two sources that will help you defend your argument. You
must use information from these articles in your essay and cite this new information with an in
text-citation. Format for citing from articles is:
o According to research, Lee’s novel has been on the list of top ten banned books since
it was written in 1960 (Miller, 1986).
o According to Miller (1986), Lee’s novel has been on the list of top ten banned books
since it was written in 1960.
Copyright 2022 Post University, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
• Be sure also to include text examples from the film. These should be cited also. Format for
citing from a movie is:
o For in text citations:
? (Director, year) which is (Mulligan, 1962)
o For the reference page citation:
? Mulligan, R. (1962). To kill a mockingbird. Brentwood Productions.
• Defend your thesis in an introduction, at least three supporting sections, and a conclusion.
• Check in with your instructor with any and all questions.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.