UNIT 3: RESEARCH ESSAY ASSIGNMENT-ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
(4) ARTICLE ANNOTATIONS
Please choose FOUR articles from the RCBC library databases to annotate. These articles should pertain to your topic for ESSAY 3 and explore/explain/support some aspect of your research question. (**The more specific/detailed the research question, the easier it will be to find sources!) Think about what you want to PROVE through your research! **Seek help from the librarians if needed! Read through EACH article carefully, taking notes. Create FOUR COMPLETE annotations (as illustrated by the SAMPLE ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY w/Explanation). Use COMPLETE sentences as fragmented or incomplete responses will be given zero credit.
Please review sample annotated bibliography attached as a guide. (3 PARAGRAPH MIN FOR EACH ARTICLE ANNOTATION, 350 WORDS MIN, 9-11 SENTENCES PER PARAGRAPH MIN)
Please review safe assign report prior to submitting to assess for plagiarism. Make any corrections accordingly.
SUBMIT IN MLA FORMAT: You may upload as a WORD document or PDF ONLY (NO GOOGLE DOCS OR NOTES/NOTEPAD/PAGES—These file formats will receive ZERO credit as they display as corrupted in Blackboard). .**If using Google docs, please download a WORD file FIRST, THEN begin typing in the document. This is the ONLY way that you will be able to submit the document to BLACKBOARD.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.