Chose any of the two prompts below, and answer in two paragraphs each.1. What are the crises faced by two child protagonists? Are these common childhood experiences or are they exceptional?2. What kinds of antagonists do we find in these stories? Are they other characters? Larger social forces? Powerful emotions? A natural force challenging the child or the parent? How realistic do you find these antagonists?3. Why did two writers choose child protagonists? How is that choice important for the development of the themes or messages of the two stories? 4. How are adults portrayed in two stories? (Obviously, for this question, you need to choose stories with adult characters!) What ideas do readers get about adults in the stories? Is this portrayal mostly critical of the adults and their behavior, or compassionate? Is it fair? On what basis have you come to your evaluation?5. Are these stories written for younger readers, such as children and teenagers, or for adults? On what basis can you determine the potential audiences for two specific stories? 6. Did you find it important to do a little research to understand a story better? If so, what background questions did you need to answer, and how did your research expand your understanding of the story? Remember to share your links to background information for this question, just in case someone else is interested in following up.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.