I have an exhibition review paper, It is about MET Museum in New York, instruction from professor is below;During the week of October 27th, you will choose a design or object related exhibition in a NYC museum and do a review of the exhibition, contents, display, themes and execution. In groups, you will verbally present these out to the class the following week (11/14) that include an overview of the exhibition, the curatorial thesis, your reaction to the exhibition, critiques and/or feedback both on object selection and exhibition design, layout and flow. Individually, you will submit an 800-900 word exhibition review, written from your personal point of view. These papers can incorporate aspects of what your group covered in the presentation, but the written assignment will be completed individually and should go a bit deeper into your analysis and comments on the success and/or shortcomings of the exhibit. Please read exhibition reviews for reference. A few examples:https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2021/jun/22/designing-motherhood-exhibition-bookhttps://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/09/arts/design/van-gogh-immersive-manhattan.html
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.