Global Partner Summary
[WLOs: 1, 3] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3] [NACE 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8]
TranscriptDownload TranscriptPrior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4 in the course textbook and review the SMART Goals Worksheet Download SMART Goals Worksheet.The Global Partner Summary assignment is a continuation of the Partner Resource Exploration discussion forum. You are to analyze the data you have collected on your New International Venture final paper thus far, and complete the follow steps:
- Provide a two-to-four-paragraph summary of your international venture idea (for the New International Venture Final Paper in Week 6). Include an analysis of how you will utilize the host country resource partner for this paper. The resource partner is the person you contacted in the Partner Resource Exploration discussion forum.
- Create a one-page formal outline of your New International Venture final paper. You may view this tutorial Formal OutlineLinks to an external site. for help in creating an outline. Other additional resources you may use are Getting Started With MergentLinks to an external site. and Business Insights: GlobalLinks to an external site..
- Provide two to three SMART objectives or goals of the New International Venture final paper business venture.
In your paper,
- Summarize your international venture idea (for the New International Venture final paper).
- Analyze how you will utilize the host country resource partner for the final paper.
- Create a one-page formal outline of your final paper.
- Create two to three SMART objectives or goals for the Final Paper business venture.
The Global Partner Summary paper
- must be 400 to 500 words in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA StyleLinks to an external site. as outlined in the Writing Center??s APA Formatting for Microsoft WordLinks to an external site. resource.
- must include a separate title page with the following in title case:
- title of paper in bold font
- Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- student??s name
- name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
- course name and number
- instructor??s name
- due date
- title of paper in bold font
- must utilize academic voice.
- See the Academic VoiceLinks to an external site. resource for additional guidance.
- must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
- Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & ConclusionsLinks to an external site. as well as Writing a Thesis StatementLinks to an external site., refer to the Writing Center resources.
- must use at least two recent credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible SourcesLinks to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this Quick and Easy Library ResearchLinks to an external site. tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center??s APA: Citing Within Your PaperLinks to an external site. guide.
- must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- See the APA: Formatting Your References ListLinks to an external site. resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading RubricLinks to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.