Good day writer,
Please see the attached pictures for the assignment instructions. Please do not forget the in text citations. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Get and Use Data
Throughout the Change Process
?¢ Measurement and control processes can play critical
roles in guiding change and integrating the initiatives of
others throughout the Change Path Model
?¢ Four types of control systems are discussed:
Diagnostic/Steering Controls, Belief Systems, Boundary
Systems, and Interactive Controls
?¢ Different types of controls are needed at different
stages of the change process
?¢ The use of strategy maps as an alignment tool is explored
?¢ Three measurement tools are presented: the Balanced
Scorecard, the risk exposure calculator, and the duration,
integrity, commitment, and effort (DICE) model
Deszca, Ingols & Cawsey, Organizational Change: An Action-Oriented Toolkit, 4th ed.. © 2020 SAGE Pub. 2
The Change Path Model
Chapters 5 through 8
?¢ Tracking and
change over time to
(as needed), and
?¢ Institutionalizing the
Deszca, Ingols & Cawsey, Organizational Change: An Action-Oriented Toolkit, 4th ed.. © 2020 SAGE Pub. 3
Can Control Processes Facilitate Change?
?¢ Change agents often complain about how control
systems and metrics impede change
?¢ BUT when controls and metrics are effectively
deployed, they can be powerful aids to change
?¢ First understand the impact of existing controls
on the change initiative
?¢ Then tackle the challenge of aligning controls
and measures to facilitate change
Deszca, Ingols & Cawsey, Organizational Change: An Action-Oriented Toolkit, 4th ed.. © 2020 SAGE Pub. 4
Toolkit Exercise 10.2??Impact of Measures and
Control Processes on Change
Think of a change initiative that you are familiar with:
1. What measures and controls were used to track the change?
Were they congruent with the change vision and strategy? Were
they viewed as legitimate by users?
2. How was information captured and fed back? Did it arrive in a
useful and timely form?
3. Did measures need to evolve and be modified over the life of the
change initiative? How was this managed?
4. Were steps taken to ensure measures would be properly used?
Were there risks arising from their use that needed to be
Deszca, Ingols & Cawsey, Organizational Change: An Action-Oriented Toolkit, 4th ed.. © 2020 SAGE Pub. 5
Toolkit Exercise 10.2??Impact of
Measures and Control Processes on Change
5. Were goals and mile
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.