I need your comment to answers my classmates
1st Primary prevention refers to measures taken to prevent the onset of a disease. In the case of infectious diseases, primary prevention can include strategies to reduce exposure to the pathogen causing the disease, such as vaccination, hand hygiene, physical distancing, and wearing masks.The COVID-19 pandemic is an example of a disease that has been controlled, in part, through primary prevention efforts. Vaccination campaigns have been implemented worldwide, and in countries where vaccination coverage is high, there has been a significant decrease in COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. In addition, measures such as physical distancing and mask-wearing have been effective in reducing the spread of the virus.One of the key ways that primary prevention has contributed to disease control during the COVID-19 pandemic is by reducing the number of people who become infected with the virus. By reducing the number of people who are infected, the spread of the virus is slowed, and the burden on healthcare systems is reduced.Another way that primary prevention has contributed to disease control is by reducing the severity of illness in those who do become infected. For example, vaccination has been shown to reduce the risk of severe illness, hospitalization, and death among those who contract COVID-19. This not only reduces the burden on healthcare systems but also helps to protect individuals from the severe health consequences of COVID-19.In summary, primary prevention measures such as vaccination, hand hygiene, physical distancing, and wearing masks have been effective in controlling the spread of COVID-19. These measures have not only reduced the number of people who become infected with the virus but have also reduced the severity of illness in those who do become infected.
2ndDuring the Corona Virus pandemic, the CDC provided many methods that greatly protected us, our families, and our community from a severe illness from COVID-19. CDC’s role was clear in providing primary prevention Actions to Use at All COVID-19 Community Levels, like:Staying Up to Date with COVID-19 VaccinesIt can reduce your risk of getting sick, being hospitalized, or dying from COVID-19.Improve ventilationIt can help prevent virus particles from accumulating in indoor air. Improving ventilation and filtration can help protect you from contracting and spreading the virus that causes COVID-19.Get a COVID-19 test if neededKnowing if you have the virus that causes COVID-19 is very important to allow you to take care of yourself and take measures to reduce the chance of infecting others.Wearing masks or respiratorsMasks and respirators are designed to protect you by fitting them properly over the face to filter out particles, including the virus that causes COVID-19. They can also block droplets and particles that you breathe in, cough, or sneeze so you don’t spread them to others.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.