there are 3 parts with 2 questions each.each question can be answered in a paragraph 150-250 words with one intext citation and APA referencePart 1 Finance QuestionsConsider a healthcare organization in Saudi Arabia and assume they have a debt to equity ratio of 1.3.Address the following requirements:Q1 Discuss which actions would improve (i.e., increase) this ratio. Q2 Discuss some of the problems encountered when performing financial statement and operating indicator analyses.Part 2 Health care policyAdopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)s provide a shared proposal for peace and prosperity for individuals and the planet, now and into the future. The 17 SDGs are an urgent call for action for a global partnership among all developed and developing countries.Select one of the 17 SDGs that you feel could significantly improve global health. Consider the policies healthcare professionals need to consider to advocate for vulnerable people at a global level.Based on what you learned this week, address the following requirement:Q1 Analyze a policy that impacts your selected SDG.Q2 Explain why your selected SDG is relevant to the vulnerable populationPart 3 Healthcare Quality In this week’s discussion, you will analyze hospital readmission rates and the role of quality improvement to achieve desired outcomes. Q1 Describe the importance of reducing hospital readmissions. Q2 Explain how healthcare quality improvement science can be used to guide reducing hospital readmission ratesEmbed course material concepts, principles, and theories (which require supporting citations) in your initial response along with at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article per question. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references. Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.