I need this project completed on a word document. It is for graduate school so it must be of the highest quality without errors. It is worth 15 points and I would like the extra credit done as well. Please use reliable resources and follow the rubric closely because I’d like to maximize my points. It should be done on a word document, and please the use photos from Virtual Patient 2 to include in the project if needed. If you have any questions please email me and I will be more than happy to answer any questions. There are many parts to this project so please read virtual patient 2 closely and instructions very carefully. Thank you.
Rubric CAMBRA Project
Optimal = 5 pts
Acceptable = 4 pts
Acceptable = 3.5
Unacceptable = 0 pts.
Selection of risk
Identifies all the
determine the risk
factor chosen, and
chooses the correct
Selects the correct
risk category but
the correct risk
Selects wrong risk
category, and the doesn??t
identify any risk factors.
Identifies agents that
personal oral hygiene
Misses one of 2
out of 4
Does not identify any
topic. Writing is free
and word choice.
Includes NML format for
errors to in either:
or word choice.
Writing is more than
Does not show any
professionalism, nor has
15 point maximum ( 100%)
10 points failure (70%)
September 13, 2023
Our patient, Ella Cam Dales, reports
hospitalization for ??pancreas pain?.
Describe the events involved in protein digestion including the
role of the exocrine pancreas
Gastrin Histamine HCl
Secretions initiated by CNS input?¦acetylcholine.
End result :
INTESTINAL MUCOSA produces:
2 HORMONES 1 ENZYME
cholecystokinin secretin enteropeptidase
Serum markers for
Relate symptoms of pancreatitis to
function of the exocrine pancreas
What are the
#1:_severe epigastric pain radiating to
Nausea, vomiting, sweating, weakness,
loss of appetite??
Tachycardia, Respiratory distress,
The mnemonic I GET SMASHED is often used to
remember the common causes of pancreatitis:
H??hyperlipidemia, hypothermia, hyperparathyroidism
E??endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography
D??drugs (commonly azathioprine, valproic acid, liraglutide).
Some add TB to the list
Median age 69
Median age 39
The objective of this project is to identify the caries risk of VP2, Ella, and to adapt a preventative treatment plant that best suits her personal and dental needs.
Since you have already worked on this case (VP2) and have done some EVB research you can put your research to use by placing the patient in a caries risk category and making preventative recommendations. A few changes were made to the behavioral and social sections for this project. The additions added are in blue font and highlighted in yellow.
15 points maximum passing
10 points failing
Bonus question/Extra credit: >5 points
November 5, 2023; 11:59 pm
Post the document to Exam Soft
1. Read through VP 2.
2. Choose caries risk category: low, moderate, high or extremely high.
a. Give a brief explanation for your choice in risk category no more than 85 words. Give two evidence based/peer previewed references for the risk that was chosen.
3. Select and make recommendations on preventative agents and behaviors that are evidence based. Please, use no more than 100 words. The agents and behaviors chosen should be for the following:
a. Remineralization of carious lesions that could be remineralized.
b. Preventative agents to prevent future caries.
c. Antimicrobial agents.
d. Behaviors that aid in the prevention of poor oral health. These are personal oral hygiene recommendations.
e. Give 1-2 references per agent and behaviors chosen.
4. Included is a bonus question, worth 5 extra points. This would be included in the Body of the paper.
Bonus question. This question can be done for extra credit. It requires light research into patient centered approach to communication. The question is below.
Patient centered communication approaches will give the best yield for patient confidence/trust in your recommendations. Which three characteristics in a patient centered communication approach would yield trust and acceptance to your recommendations?
Format of writing project
This will be a written assignment. Write it word and please turn it in as WORD document in exam soft. The assignment should include an introduction that incorporates a brief background, and the chosen Caries Risk Category. The body should include a section for recommendations given. Both the introduction and the recommendations are no more than 250 words. If you decide to answer the ??bonus? question, please add it to the end of the body in paragraph form. Please use no more tha
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.