I have attached the case study. Please read the case study and answer this:
Read the Case:”CavinKare: Building Human Capital for Performance Excellence”
Case Synopsis: CavinKare Private Limited (CavinKare), a FMCG company was founded by Chinni Krishnan Ranganathan (CKR) in 1998. With the rapid growth of the organization, the spirit of entrepreneurship had given way to bureaucratic functioning. In 2012, CKR undertook a series of human capital interventions aimed at rejuvenating the organization and at aligning performance goals at different levels to the larger organizational strategy, bringing in the right people, providing them the right resources to succeed, and creating the right incentives for performance excellence. New systems and processes were introduced for employee selection, setting clear performance expectations, review & assessment, training & development, compensation and rewards & recognition. The changes enhanced CavinKare’s growth and the company registered a double-digit growth while the industry average hovered around 4-5%. Though the company had effectively implemented a range of human capital systems and processes, CKR believed that the culture and mindsets still lagged. There was a need to ensure that the cultural fabric had to be aligned to the intent of creating performance excellence by being entrepreneurial, innovative and learning-oriented. CKR wondered how to address this unfinished agenda of building human capital.
Understand how effective interventions in human capital management can lead to superior performance and competitive advantage.
Appreciate the importance of aligning business strategy, HR strategy and HR processes for achieving enhanced organizational performance.
Understand how changes in any part of the organization require attention to inter-dependent elements so that the larger goals are realized.
Appreciate how organization culture can foster learning and innovation in an organization.
Case Study Questions:
How would you evaluate the link between people practices and organizational performance at CavinKare? Based on your analysis, list the important considerations in designing effective people practices?
CavinKare wanted to foster innovation by promoting team working across functions/departments. How do you think the new people practices helped achieve this goal?
Examine the approaches used by CavinKare to manage the process of transforming the organization. For example, how did the change program ensure that people have: (a) clarity and a shared understanding about where the organization would like to go and how it will get there; (b) the desire and motivation to reach the set goal; and (c) a context/ environment that is favorable and supportive (ease of change).
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.