Identifying Correlational and Experimental ResearchFor this exercise, visit http://psych.hanover.edu/research/exponnet.html and participate in a correlational study or an experimental study. After doing so, answer the following questions:
- Which study did you select? (provide the title, if available and link)
- Was there an informed consent process? If so, what was it? (We will cover informed consent fully in Week 8/Chapter 3, but let??s start thinking about it now.*)
- Briefly explain the study that you, as a participant, were required to do for this study.
- Was the study experimental or correlational?
- Which features made it experimental or correlational?
- If the study was correlational, what were the main variables measured, and which did they think were predictor and criterion variables?
- If the study was experimental, what were the independent and dependent variables?
- Were any measures taken to control extraneous variables? If so, what were they?
- Does the study seem to have external validity? Internal validity? Why or why not?
- How could this study be changed from a correlational to an experimental study or from an experimental to a correlational study?
- Why did the researchers use the approach they did (correlational or experimental)?
- Chapter 5: Choosing a Research Design. Research Design Borden and Abbott
explain what you were asked to do step by step please use subheadings for questions and steps
Sponsored by the
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.