Model Program Presentations
A. Topic: immigrant service
B. Identify an agency that provides services in your domain of interest.
Obtain material from the agency that describes their programs and services.
If possible, interview someone from the agency. You may select your own interview questions, but it would be wise to include questions about population served, services offered, cost, intake process, and treatment approach. Review agency’s’ website.• Create a referral packet for your chosen domain of interest. It must include:
i) An info sheet about the population, service, or issue
.ii) A Frequently Asked Questions page
.iii) Referrals list of other agencies/services; please include a brief synopsis of each one.
C. Identify an Evidence-Based Practice or Best Practice that is used by practitioners working with consumers in the domain. Share one research article on the practice with the class, note whether the agency using the practice.
D. Present & incorporate your referral packet and article on evidence-based practice into your class presentation. This PowerPoint presentation should be limited 30 minutes. Presentation to include whether the Recovery Model is reflected in the agency’s work and in the evidence-based practice. Submit a 1-2-page paper with your personal reflections on the experience as well as the practical information gained.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.