In Nicomachean Ethics, Book II(page 18 – 30), Aristotle describes how virtue is acquired, gives a general definition of virtue, and gives examples of specific virtues. Explain the role of habituation in Aristotle??s view of how a person acquires virtues, and give a specific example of how a particular virtue, bravery, could be acquired this way. If Aristotle is correct about the role of habituation in the acquisition of virtue, what is the implication for the content of a person??s character? If Aristotle is correct, is a person??s character largely a product of his or her own choices, or not?
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.