In this second week of your course project, you will be adding the financial section to the business plan.
As you completed the first section of your business plan, your manager has informed you of outside interest in the company. You have been tasked to complete and verify the current financial health of the company.
Note that you might need to create some hypothetical details to fill in gaps for researched information. However, the project should use as much real information as possible.
Based on your research, write a succinct analysis of each of the following items:
- Financial Statements and Projections
- Income Projection Statement
- Forecasted 12-Month Profit and Loss
- 4-Year Profit and Loss Projection
- Sales Forecast
- Cash Flow Projection
- Projected Balance Sheet, Income statement for the Next 3 Years
- Payback Calculation
The submission details are as follows:
- Present your analysis as a 5-page report in a Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style.
- Cite any sources in APA format
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, that you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: There should be at least 5 pages.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-point Times New Roman or 12-point Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. Using variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember that this page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.