There are 5 questionsNeeds MiniTapPlease check the attached file for the questions. I need the steps of the MiniTap in a separate file.I.
Using Minitab solve the following problems using alpha level of 0.05(Explain all your answers).
A mechanical engineer is studying the thrust force developed by a drill press. He suspects that the
drilling speed and the feed rate of the material are the most important factors. He selects four feed rates
and uses a high and low drill speed chosen to represent the extreme operating conditions. He obtains
the following results. Analyze the data and draw a conclusion about which factors and interactions are
An article in Solid State Technology (May 1987) describes an experiment to determine the effect of
flow rate on etch uniformity on a silicon wafer used in integrated-circuit manufacturing. Three flow
rates are tested, and the resulting uniformity (in percent) is observed for six test units at each flow rate.
The data are shown in Table.
a) Does flow rate affect etch uniformity? Answer this question by using an analysis of variance.
b) Construct a box plot of the etch uniformity data. Use this plot, together with the analysis of
variance results, to determine which gas flow rate would be best in terms of etch uniformity (a
small percentage is best).
c) Plot the residuals versus predicted flow. Interpret this plot. (d) Does the normality assumption
seem reasonable in this problem?
An engineer studies methods to improve the ability to detect targets in the radar field of action. Two
factors that the engineer considers important are the amount of background noise, or “terrain clutter”,
in the radar field of action and the type of filter placed on the screen. An experiment is designed using
three levels of terrain disorder and two types of filter. The intensity level is measured as the response
variable. Due to the availability of operators, it is convenient to select the operator and keep it in the
system until all necessary runs have been made.
a) Which factors are significant?
b) Explain if response can be predicted in this problem.
c) Are there any significant interactions?
An experiment was conducted to improve the performance of a chemical process. Four factors were
selected and two replicates of a completely randomized experiment were run. The results are presented
in the following table:
a) Estimate the effects of the factors.
b) Construct the table of analysis of variance and determine which factors are important to explain
c) Write a regression model to predict performance.
d) Where would you recommend that the process be run with respect to the four variables?
e) Analize Residuals, are there any violations on the assumptions?
Purchase answer to see full
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.