Review the list of IoT product characteristics for various markets. Select a market from this list: Manufacturing, Media, Environmental Monitoring, Infrastructure Management, Energy Management, Medical and Healthcare Systems, Boiling and Home Automation, Transportation, or Large-scale Deployments. The categories are in the attachment.
Provide a five- to seven-page paper that includes the following elements:
Proposal of an Internet of Things product:
What is the IoT proposed product?
Provide the statement of need for the IoT product.
What else is offered similar to the proposed IoT product in the market?
How is your proposed IoT idea better or different? Identify the qualities that make the IoT product better or different than other products.
Description of your chosen market that could benefit from an IoT product:
Does the IoT product
solve a problem for the market,
enhance exiting processes,
improve existing products, or
provide a new product offering?
Identify how the IoT product supports electronic commerce, business-to-business electronic commerce, or business-to-consumer electronic commerce in the market?
Identification of both pros and cons for the proposed IoT product (see the “Pros and Cons of IoT” diagram above).
What are the pros of the proposed IoT product?
What are the cons of the proposed IoT product?
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.