Information and Communication Technologies for Students with Disabilities Portfolio Assignment
For this assignment, you have been assigned a student named Victor. For Victor, you must identify current and emerging assistive technologies to enable him to participate in high-quality communication interactions and achieve his educational goals. In addition, you will need to provide an adequate rationale for using this technology by describing how it will assist the student with disabilities in overcoming his learning barriers to meet his/her educational goals.
Assignment Details: See the attached document for assignment requirements and details. You will complete the assignment on the attached form.
Information and Communication Technologies for Students with Disabilities
Portfolio Assignment: Victor
For Victor, you must identify current and emerging assistive technologies to enable him to participate in high-quality communication interactions and achieve his educational goals. In addition, you will need to provide an adequate rationale for the use of this technology by describing how it will assist the student with disabilities to overcome his learning barriers to meet his/her educational goals.
For Victor, you are to do the following:
· Identify 6 technologies in a numbered fashion, following the directions for the type of technologies that must be included, and include the information using the bolded headings. You must include the bolded headings in your document followed by your response. You MUST carefully review your document for quality of writing, use of professional language, and writing mechanics.
· You must be sure to include some technologies that cover the learner??s goal
· See specifically under the learner the types of technologies you must include.
When you identify the technology to be used you must include each of the following
Name of Technology and its URL: Include the name of the technology, its URL and a brief description.
Type of technology. (e.g., software, online learning tool, app, hardware/device, etc.
Technology Description: Briefly describe the technology
. Be sure to include the features that would be useful to learning. Write this well enough so that someone could read it and get an overall understanding of what it is and how it works.
How does this technology help overcome the learning barrier(s) and meet the learning goal(s): You must describe specifically what barrier(s) this technology will help the student overcome and how it will help him/her meet his/her learning goals. This is a critical part of the assignment in that it demonstrates your understanding of the usefulness of the technology.
Profile 1: Victor
· Victor, aged 12.
· Victor has a diagnosis of severe learning disabilities, with dyslexia and dysgraphia.
Reading Challenges: He is a reluctant reader and because of this when he has to read to gather information to write his composition papers, he is slow and doesn??t always gather the most important information.
Writing Challenges: He finds handwriting difficult. His written work is messy and often illegible with very poor spelling. Beyond his handwriting challenges, he has trouble writing or composing papers, th
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.