Jackie is a 31-year-old pregnant patient (2nd child, two different fathers) single mother of a 6-year-old who is coming for prenatal care since she suspects she is pregnant. She is no longer with the father of Robby, her firstborn. She indicates “pretty serious partying” with the likely father of the baby. By pretty serious partying she means 10-12 drinks per occasion, one to two times per week, plus intermittent methamphetamine use.
- Which clinical information would be most critical for you to collect in the first visit?
- What are the greatest risk factors for substance use disorder for this patient?
- Which harm reduction strategies would you recommend?
- Identify in MIAMI, three agencies near you that would support positive health outcomes for this patient. (These agencies must not have been used in past discussion posts). What was your rationale for choosing these three agencies?
formatted and cited in current APA style 7 ed with support from at least 3 academic sources which need to be journal articles or books from 2019 up to now. NO WEBSITES allowed for reference entry. Include doi, page numbers, etc. Plagiarism must be less than 10%.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.