Approaching Evaluative Essays: Topic, Thesis, and Introductions
In Week 1, you selected an essay from the textbook and analyzed it using the worksheet. Now you will revise your ideas and share some of these ideas with your peers and receive additional feedback and support.
For your initial post:
Identify the essay by author and title.
Revise your thesis statement (Main idea in one or two sentences) from your Week 1 Assignment
Elements your revised Thesis statement should include: Author’s stance, strategies (Rhetorical Modes) author uses to support their position, and whether the author was successful or not in making their point.
Share some comments about your new thesis and how it has changed since your Week 1 Assignment.
Compose an introduction to your essay. This should include an introduction of the topic of the essay, a summary, and an overview of the author’s stance, and your revised thesis.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.