1. Title: Choose something descriptive, for example: Identification and analysis of Bacillus cereus
2. Introduction: 1-2 paragraphs
a. Background information – A little information about what you did and why.
b. Purpose objective – what was the purpose of these experiments?
3. Materials and methods: 1-2 paragraphs
a. Written in prose (not as a list) include what was used and how it was done DO NOT INCLUDE RESULTS
b. This should be written so someone could reproduce your experiment. Do NOT include unnecessary information such as ‘I walked to the sink’.
4. Results: 1-2 paragraphs AND a table/graph or figure.
a. This is for your data
b. Include a table, flow chart, or figures of depicting your results
c. Include text describing your results
5. Discussion or conclusions: 2-3 paragraphs
a. Analyze your data (explain what you your results mean)
b. Critique the experiment (what would you do differently next time, was there a problem, etc)
c. Discuss CLINICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR UNKNOWN! You will need to do some research and include this in your report with references.
i. Include the diseases/infections it causes
ii. Route of transmission
iii. Treatment and prevention
a. Properly cited: examples of APA citations: (for more information visit http://www.apastyle.org/learn/tutorials/basics-tut… for a tutorial)
Dolan, R. J., & Vuilleumier, P. (2003). Amygdala automaticity in emotional processing. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 985, 348–355.
Eastwood, J. D., Smilek, D., & Merikle, P. M. (2001). Negative facial expression captures attention and disrupts performance. Perceptual Physiology, 65, 352–358.
Examples of Online References
Freakonomics. (2010, October 29). E-ZPass is a life-saver (literally) [Blog post]. Retrieved from http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/10/29/e…
The College of William and Mary. (n.d.). College mission statement. Retrieved from http://www.wm.edu/about/administration/provost/mis…
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.