For this discussion forum, you will examine a case study of two leaders on a senior team, Ahmed and Damon, who are in conflict with one another. After reading the case study, you will start your discussion by describing traits and characteristics of effective leaders in teams and organizations. Your perspective on effective leadership will provide a point of comparison for how this team is currently led and how it would be better led. You will then analyze the points of conflict between the leaders, especially as they relate to issues of power and politics. As you read this week, you will discover that conflict can be avoided or better managed through appropriate structuring of teams and by fostering a collaborative climate. Using this knowledge, you will analyze how the team structure and climate can be enhanced. Finally, you will share strategies that may alleviate the conflict and improve team performance.Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum,Read Chapters 8 and 11 from An Introduction to Leadership. Weiss, J. W. (2020). An introduction to leadership (2nd ed.). Zovio.Read https://hbr.org/2018/10/case-study-when-two-leaders-on-the-senior-team-hate-each-otherRead the assigned sections (pp. 353 to 376) of Chapter 13 from Leadership: Theory and Practice. Northouse, P. G. (2022). Leadership: Theory and practice (9th ed.). SAGE Publications.Watch the following video: https://youtu.be/X9KP8uiGZTsIn your initial discussion forum post,Describe two to four traits and/or characteristics of effective leaders in teams and organizations.Identify the main points of conflict between Ahmed and Damon, including issues of power and politics that may be involved.Discuss how the current team structure and climate may contribute to Ahmed and Damon’s conflict.Analyze which aspects of followership may need to be fostered on this team to improve team collaboration.Share at least three strategies, based on your readings, that may alleviate the conflict and improve team performance.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.