Essay 7: Linked in the syllabus is an 1886 magazine map of the British Empire at the time,
illustrating the adage that “The Sun Never Sets on the British Empire.” Describe aspects of the image and how they correlate to what the British thought about themselves, their colonies, and their Empire. Think about people, goods, importance, etc.
Essay 8: Read the short article on Nazi racism. Why do you think this led to mass genocide? Was it institutional, popular, or rare and pushed on the population at-large?
Essay 9: Choose an oral history from the link to the National Guard Militia Museum of New Jersey. Make sure the veteran chosen served either in the Korean War, the Vietnam War, or the Cold War. Summarize the veteran’s experiences. What did the normal service member think about the Cold War and world events? What are the benefits and drawbacks of oral history as a discipline or medium?
Essay 10: Watch the Monmouth County 9/11 documentary. How did the event change the country and our local area
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.