Guide for a Selected Chronic Condition
The purpose of this assignment is to design a study guide that will assist you and your peers to translate relevant clinical guidelines and evidence-based research into evidence-based practice to promote health and prevent chronic health problems.
You must choose one of the conditions below:
Congestive Heart Failure
Chronic Kidney Disease
Your study guide must include:
Non-pharmacological and pharmacological management and follow up
The study guide is to be clear and concise and will provide a quick reference for a specific chronic disease.
Include your resources and guidelines used for the elaboration of the study guide.
Please use the attached template below to complete your assignment.
Guide for a Selected Chronic ConditionTemplate.docxDownload Guide for a Selected Chronic ConditionTemplate.docx
Students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, misspelling, and references should be current (published within the last five years).
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.