Describe, explain/discuss and critically analyze the rise of the Nation-State and the impact of the Nation State on global international relations since the 15th century to the current day.
Your answer must include a review and a demonstrated mastery of the two primary theories, Realism and Liberalism, in direct relation to the prompt. Address and incorporate the various levels of analysis (Individual/State/System) in your discussion. Your essay must include a logical integration and basic understanding of the following terms and concepts: Power, Modernization, Anarchy, Institutions, Nationalism, Globalization, and Transnationalism. Hegemony, Sovereignty, Democratic Peace Theory, Culture/political identity and Imperialism.
Integrate the readings (cite where applicable) below into the paper
“Anarchy and the Struggle for Power” by Mearsheimer
“Melian dialogue” by Thucydides
“Tragedy of the Commons” by Hardin
“What do we mean by the West” by McNeil
“End of History” by Fukuyama.
“The enduring power of ethnic Nationalism” by Muller
“Paradoxes of American Nationalism” by Pei
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.