For this Assessment, you will answer a series of questions to demonstrate your understanding of crime reporting and perceptions based on reported crime as compared to perceived crime.
Professional Skills: Information Literacy is assessed in this Competency.
Before submitting your Assessment, carefully review the rubric. This is the same rubric the assessor will use to evaluate your submission and it provides detailed criteria describing how to achieve or master the Competency. Many students find that understanding the requirements of the Assessment and the rubric criteria help them direct their focus and use their time most productively.
- Download the CJ1002 Written Response Submission Form and answer each question in the length indicated.
- Download the Writing Checklist to review prior to submitting your Assessment.
All submissions must follow the conventions of scholarly writing. Properly formatted APA citations and references must be provided where appropriate. Submissions that do not meet these expectations will be returned without scoring.
Academic Writing Expectations Checklist
The faculty Assessor will use this checklist to evaluate whether your written responses adhere to the conventions of scholarly writing. Review this checklist prior to submitting your Assessment to ensure your writing follows academic writing expectations. Click the links to access Writing Center resources:
Note: See the different types of
punctuation and their uses.
Note: See a
Grammarly tutorial to catch further errors.
Note: See a description of
Note: See an explanation of how
topic sentences work.
Use of Evidence
Note: See examples of
CJ1002: Crime and Reporting: Compare the perception of crime occurrence and crime reporting to address public misconceptions.
Written Response Submission Form
Your Name: First and last
Your E-Mail Address: Your email here
Write your responses where it reads ??Enter your response here.? Write as much as needed to satisfy the requirements indicated. Each item contains the rubric that will be used to evaluate your responses.
Respond the following:
A. Explain how crime is reported by criminal justice authorities to the government.
B. Explain why 50% of serious crime may go unreported by citizens. Explain how this affects crime statistics kept by government entities, and support your explanation with examples from the readings.
C. Explain the factors that have led to a decrease in violent crime.
Your response should be 250??500 words in length.
Enter your response here.
Crime Reporting, Trends, and Perceptions
Describe how crime is reported by criminal justice authorities to the government.
LO1: Describe methods for crime reporting
|Response is not present.||The response about how crime is reported by criminal justice authorities to the government is incomplete or contains inaccuracies.||The response accurately explains how crime is reported by criminal justice authorities to the government.|
Explain why 50% of serious crime may go unreported by citizens. Explain how this affects crime statistics kept by government entities, and support your explanation with examples from the reading.
LO2: Analyze crime reporting trends
|Response is not present.||The response contains inaccuracies or is not sufficiently developed. The response does not include support from the learning resources, or if support is included, it is not academically appropriate.||The response explains why 50% of serious crime may go unreported by citizens, and the response explains how this affects crime statistics kept by government entities. The response includes accurate support from the learning resources.|
Explain the factors that have led to a decrease in violent crime.
LO3: Explain the decrease in violent crime
|Response is not present.</p|
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.