Information for this assignment can be found at: www.thezinnia.com. Links to an external site.Refer to the chapters we have covered, as you will use this information to help you with the assignment.
Our assignment covers a collective bargaining simulation between between The Zinnia, a 300-room hotel in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Local H-56 of the International Union of Service Workers and Allied Employees. Spend some time reading the background and collective bargaining agreement (“contract,” for short) found at www.thezinnia.comLinks to an external site.. Go beyond the first page and read the links provided on the website. Explore the Zinnia Hotel websiteLinks to an external site. and the union’s websiteLinks to an external site. (Local H-56 of the International Union of Service Workers and Allied Employees). Read the current contract Links to an external site.and familiarize yourself with the Zinnia Hotel, Local H-56 and their contract, which is about to expire. Watch the “Getting Started with the Zinnia” video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQK80JPj0N4 Links to an external site.(9:40 mins; cc). This information will be used for this assignment as well as future assignments.
Submit a 1.5-2.5 page paper ( MINIMUM 600 WORDS IS REQUIRED), double spaced, 12 point font, Times New Roman, to discuss the following:
- In your own words, provide a summary of the environment at the Zinnia Hotel, based on what you learned from exploring www.thezinnia.com and the Zinnia Hotel websiteLinks to an external site. Links to an external site.and its related pages. What stands out to you as the hotel’s strengths and opportunities? Why does this stand out to you? Consider our current economic state and how that impacts the hotel.
- In your own words, provide a summary of the union, Local H-56 of the International Union of Service Workers and Allied Employees, based on what you learned from exploring www.thezinnia.com and the union’s websiteLinks to an external site. and its related pages. What stands out to you as the union’s strengths and opportunities? Why does this stand out to you? Consider our current economic state and how that impacts the union.
- From watching the “Getting Started with the Zinnia” videoLinks to an external site., provide a brief summary of what you learned as discussed by Dr. John W. Budd. Dr. Budd provides 17 tips for working through the collective bargaining agreement between the Zinnia Hotel and Local H-56. Discuss the one tip you found most helpful and why. Discuss that one tip that seemed most overwhelming to you and why. Use your own original thoughts and wording. If you use wording from the video or any other source, quote and cite it.
The majority of your paper should be in your original thoughts and wording (75% or more). If you use wording from another source, including the video, quote and cite the wording. See the “Academic Honesty” section in the syllabus for more information. Assignments may be submitted to Turnitin. Turnitin is an online tool available to instructors to check for plagiarism. Thus, it is important that you understand the meaning of plagiarism and complete your assignments without plagiarizing someone else??s work. Assignments that have been plagiarized will not receive credit and resubmission will not be allowed.
Check your grammar and spelling before submitting, as this is important in the business world. You will be graded on providing in-depth critical thinking and support for your responses, clearing addressing the assignment objectives and topics in the questions asked, and using correct grammar and spelling so that your paper flows well and can be easily read and understood. See grading rubric below.
We offer the bestcustom writing paper services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.